1. Western Bid accepts returns of merchandise from customers within 30 days after the date the customer received the merchandise. We do not accept any returns for any reason after this 30 days time period.
2. Western Bid accepts returns only if the merchandise is defective, damaged or not as described on the original advertisement or product description web page. Returns for all other reasons might not be accepted and are subjects to separate agreements between Western Bid and its customers.
3. All items should be returned in original condition. We do not require the original packaging or packing materials along with returned merchandise.
4. If the return is because the merchandise is defective or damaged or in "not as described" condition, Western Bid reimburses the customer for any shipping charges paid in the initial sale.
5. Western Bid is not responsible for any shipping charges to return the merchandise to our shipping facility, and we do not reimburse those charges.
6. Western Bid does not charge any restocking fees.
7. Due to various reasons Western Bid might not be able to exchange the merchandise. However, in some cases we do provide the similar merchandise for the exchange, subject to availability.
8. All returns must be shipped to Western Bid, Inc., 3410 Winnetka Avenue North, Suite 105, New Hope, MN 55427, USA
9. Refunds include the original sale price and initial shipping and handling costs of the merchandise and will be issued upon receiving the merchandise at our shipping facility.
10. We also offer a full refund if the merchandize is not delivered to our customers within 30 days of payment received, unless the tracking information shows that the merchandize was rejected or not claimed by the customer or will be delivered within 5 business days due to the postal service delays.